new invention ideas – https://welcometoworldfan.blogspot.com/2019/03/low-tech-in-high-tech-world.html. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year and how to file a patent therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and study part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.